Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LadyKnot- Catch me if you Can

Hey, Hey. This is Kaitlyn here, a permanent guest blogger on this oh so splendid site writing about my own personal ups and downs with that bittersweet battle between weight-loss and exercise. I shall be writing about my diet, work out plans, and how I survive going out every weekend while still managing to reach my goal weight. Perhaps I'm a little ahead on my dieting, or a little behind on my blogging but I've already been on a diet/workout plan done by Jackie Warner ( my new idol)for 10 days and I've succeeded in losing 8 pounds. My plan calls for 10 pounds in 10 days, so I don't know what’s up with my bod, but I think it went into starvation mode because I skipped a few meals here and there because I actually FORGOT to eat. THE PLAN So this diet that I’m on has three phases, first phase is a 950 calorie diet, second phase is 1200 and third phase is 1500(which I’m still debating if I’m doing). Anyways, it calls me to be obsessed with three things: skipping, green tea, and spinach. It has a planned out grocery list and menu so you know what you’re eating for every meal, along with a workout plan that I have now fell in love with. You'll catch onto the fact that I LOVE working out. It just so happens that I love chocolate slightly more... The good news, I just finished my 10th day, and after writing the most stressful exam of my high school career, all I wanted to do was go work out to get my anger out. Compared with before when the stress became a reason to pig out(proud moment). I am totally shocked that my body hasn’t craved anything sweet over this period, and rather I actually love the food that’s given in my diet. At first, it was hard to swallow (oatmeal, spinach sandwich, all food PLAIN) but now, I take a bite and I’m like omfg orgasm. Anyways I'm going to cut it off here. Stay tuned to find out more about my past experiences(how i lost 15 pounds and gained it back) and what I have learned from oh lovely friend, fat. Oh, and like Chelsea, I may post up progress pictures... if I'm at the beach and Czarina has camera. Yours truly, LadyKnot

No comments:

Post a Comment