Monday, June 25, 2012

Lady Knot - The Battle

Back again.....and Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to hit the ten pound mark, but that’s okay because after two nights straight of drinking, I’m surprised my body let me hit the 9 pound mark. However I am not going to complain because 9 pounds in 14 days is still really good, and there is a huge change in what my body looks like. I refuse to allow the scale to disappoint when the mirror says something else. According to my diet plan, I am on day 15 which means that my diet increases to 1200 calories and my exercise plan also gets more intense. I started the exercise plan; however I actually enjoy my food from the first phase so much I’m lofting on changing that. However, I’m starting it today, so I’ll let you all know how that goes. Anyways, for you that wanted to know my first 10 day diet: Breakfast: 1/4 cup plain oatmeal, 1 walnut, and half a grapefruit Snack: 8 almonds and 1 medium apple Lunch: 2 pieces of sprouted bread, 1/4 an avocado, 1 slice beefsteak tomato, 1/2 cup spinach Snack: 2 celery sticks with 1 tbsp. almond butter Dinner: 1 cup broccoli, 6oz chicken, 3 new potatoes. * Green tea with each meal + post dinner snack* - this diet is a total of 950 calories, and honestly, I loved it, but I learned that you CANNOT lose weight my skipping a meal because your body will just go into starvation mode and you'll either gain a pound, or not lose any. Remember EATING IS GOOD. My next post will hopefully have pictures and ill find ones from facebook that give you an idea of a “before” Until I get my Star Wars Name, As always, Lady Knot

No comments:

Post a Comment